Thursday, August 30, 2007

Tuesday & Wednesday





I never wear heels, but I decided to be adventurous on Tuesday. I also decided to wear my hair curly. I always feel like there is too much stuff around my face when I wear it curly.

Shirt-H&M - Don't remember the price
Forever21 Bermudas-Salvation Army-$4.00
Vintage Feragamo open toes-Free @ Nichelle's Swap





Wednesday was Salvation Army day. I got some very cute things, but I am trying not too get too much. With the Wherehouse Sale next Saturday and 2 swaps towards the end of the month, I know I will end up with a lot of stuff. Also, it's going to get cold which means I will be collecting more sweaters, jackets, and boots - All space consuming.


H&M Tunic/Dress from Beacons Closet-$10.95 (purchased with Store credit)
Black Leggings J&J -$5.00

1 comment:

Frasier said...

Love the shirts and tops,very cute