Winter is my least favorite season. It's just too damn cold. and I can never really wear what I want. Plus my big sweaters are taking up too much space (no matter how cute they are)
So now I am dreaming of my Spring Must Haves.
Here is my list. I mixed in some pieces I could never afford right now - but who knows what Salvation Army will bring?
1) A Balenciaga bag. In Turquoise or that fabulous seafoam green color that Fashion Toast has.
3) Flat brown leather boots ala Rachel Bilson.
I have posted this picture before - but I'm obsessed with her shoes!
4) More dresses!
6) Faux leather bomber jacket. I have one from target that I loove, but am looking for one that is a little heavier. Apparently the one Lauren Conrad is wearing in this photo is from H&M and is only $49.95 - So I might have to go look in to that!
8. Short Full skirts in solid and bright colors
10. A light colored Quilted bag.
1. Unique heels. I love that these look like flowers.
12. Black motorcycle boots with buckles, etc.