Thursday, February 14, 2008

Busy Busy Busy





I've been so buys it's crazy.
I took a lot of pictures in the beginning of yesterdays snow storm but I look like a jackass because I was freezing cold.

I love this shirt. It's so retro and different from anything else I own. I have to thank Loren Silber for bringing it to one of my swaps.
My riding boots are new and lined with Wool. I am now officially in love with them because they have kept my feet dry and been comfortable for 2 whole days!

Jeans-Old Navy
Boots- Vintage from EBay.
Shirt - Swap

Tomorrow is Valentines day and I am super excited because my friend Andy Grammer is back in NYC to play a show. A bunch of my Hilton people are going because it also my friend Bengeys' birthday woot woot.


I am going away for the weekend with my mom and sister so expect a lot of cute outfit pictures (hopefully) on Monday.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

The top is so cool! Love the outfit to pieces.

Happy Valentine's Day!