Monday, February 25, 2008
Some Things I Lurvvvee for Spring
1. Pretty dresses and sleek straight hair - I am in the process of growing my hair back long. Having short blond hair is fun but soon I will be back to my long dark locks.
2. Short Jackets and Short full skirts. I love skirts but I will only wear them if they are above my knees. I love this black and white skirt and how puffy it is. I also love the pink jacket.
3. A chunky mens watch- I will need to make a trip to Chinatown for one (mo point in me spending a lot of money I break and lose watches like it's my job)
4. A light colored Quilted bag. At the last warehouse sale I got a multi colored quilted bag that reminds me of rainbow sorbet - I love it but would love a cream, white or gray quilted bag (Chanel would be even better!)
5. Unique heels. I love that these look like flowers.
6. Black motorcycle boots with buckles, etc.
7. Short black cotton shorts.
I'm a big fan of some of the ones they have at American Apparel.
All these pictures will go on my inspiration wall - and all these items will go on my spring wish list.