Wednesday, June 20, 2007

HAUL!

Today I took my weekly pilgrimage to the Salvation Army thrift store in Williamsburg, but that's not all folks.
After work I hit up the Salvation Army on 8th street between 5th and 6th. It's so funny how the much the prices differ from Brooklyn to Manhattan.
But no bother! It was family day after all, and here is what I got:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

-Abercrombie and Fitch Cropped jeans-$2.99
-Honey Bunch Blue Tank-$1.99
-Paper Denim Cloth Mens Jeans-$2.50 (If these don't fit my hunny they are going right to Beacons Closet for jeans that do!)
-Pretty purple tunic top-$1
-Earl Jeans-$3.99
-Theory white mini skirt-$1.99

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

-Cute Vintage pink top (with pockets!)-$1.99
-Vintage Blue blouse (for resale)-$1.50
-Club Monaco Black wool slacks-$3.99 (These are high waisted...have not decided if I will keep them or not)


The I made a trip Target for highlight enhancing shampoo...and what do I come across?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

-Brown tube top -$2.24


A successful day of thrifting!
I am holding back until the big swap on Sunday...but we shall see.

No comments: