Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Vintage Clothes?

I often wonder where EBay stores such as this one: http://stores.ebay.com/NoirOhio-Vintage
get their stock.

Every Wednesday and Friday NoirOhio Vintage adds new cute dresses, etc to their EBay store, all starting at $9.99. I've bid and lost with them several times, because their stuff is too cute and usually sells for twice that.

Recently, while perusing the racks at the Williamsburg Salvation Army I can across a few vintage items that I though might fair well on EBay, but is it really worth the time and effort it would take to set up an EBay store and sell vintage clothing I buy on the cheap?

I guess it would be the same as selling that Marc Jacobs purse....

Perhaps as my summer project I will recruit my boyfriend and we can start an EBay vintage clothing store.

Ahhh and tomorrow is Wednesday, I can hardly wait for my morning shopping trip!

No comments: