Monday, November 26, 2007

Yay!

CustomizedGirl.com Added me to their list of top 100 fashion blogs!
I am so excited!

Here's what it says:

# The Thrifty Fashionista: “99 cent Flip Flops & a Louis Vuitton” is the attitude carried by this blogger. She loves stoop sales, lives for clothing swaps, and would like to make a living with shopping. When she does, we’ll move her to the “shopper” category.

Read about the other blogs here




Why do I spill things on myself and then take pictures? Check out my hoodie.
I live in my Uggs during the winter I can't help it, I don't want to put anything else on my feet.
I did get some kick ass purple Converse today maybe I'll wear those tomorrow but I'm not promising anything.

1 comment:

Alpa said...

Congratulations! I've been following your blog for a long time, but is my first time commenting. Loved the find of the Manolo booties! So cute!