Thursday, November 29, 2007

Tuesday November 27th & Wednesday November 28th

You better believe I was at Salvation Army this morning. I scored Seven For All Mankind Dojo jeans for $4.99 and they have already been hemmed! so they accommodate my natural shortness.
Check out my coat. I got it at a swap in August. It's vintage Lucky Brand and I heart it and it's fuzzy hood!




On Tuesday I wore a top from the warehouse sale
Old navy Skinny Jeans
and My Favorite $4.99 brown boots.



I also managed to lose 1 earring and my new faux D&G watch - I shouldn't be allowed out of the house.

3 comments:

Charlene said...

Since you already know the value of shopping for a good cause-- have you also considered shopgoodwill.com?

Shopgoodwill.com, the country’s first and only non-profit internet auction site, will be re-launched on Tuesday, December 3rd.

Some of the hot items right now are Burberry jel sandals and awesome Prada flats (see links below). Proceeds from these goodies and countless other treasures benefit Goodwill Industries’ job training and programs.

Starting December 3rd, the site will have a new look, better search functions and other user friendly changes. In the meantime, Happy Shopping!


Burberry sandals: http://www.shopgoodwill.com/viewItem.asp?ItemID=3184568

Prada flats: http://www.shopgoodwill.com/viewItem.asp?ItemID=3199040

www.shopgoodwill.com

News Release: http://www.goodwill.org/page/guest%20/about/newsroom/newsreleases/archivednewsreleases/nr-20071127-SHOPGOODWILLCOMFACELIFT

Anonymous said...

$4.99 and already hemmed?! That's like shopping in heaven for me.

fashion evolution said...

I love that blouse, so feminine . . . and it looks great with those boots!