Saturday, January 19, 2008

High Class





I want to re-do the look of my blog. Or more importantly I think I just want to aspire to take better and more flattering pictures with more interesting backgrounds.
My closet is also full of outfits I want to wear but I go to a job where I immediately change into a crappy uniform and I always feell as if my cute ensembles get wasted - sometimes it's just not enough to dress up only for yourself.

The black coat I am wearing was another find from the Warehouse sale on Saturday. It's from H&M and a little big, but I am planning on trying something interesting involving a brooch.
I have also become obsessed with berets - I have them in Navy, Black, cream, beige, and green. I love how they look with my bangs that I hate.

Scarf - Swap
Hudson jeans-Salvation Army
Converse - some awesome store in Williamsburg (don't ask me where - a friend brought me there)



I was a little on the fence about this purple shirt but now I am in love with it. I love how it looks with vests. In general I shy away from button ups because I think they make me look too preppy but I am trying to try new things. I got it at Salvation Army. The vest is from a swap and it is Forever21.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Very cute outfit as usual. The owl necklace is darling. And I've been wanting a vest like that for a long time.

Vintage Bunny said...

I love the vest and you got bangs !They look cute

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. I read that you wanted to change the look of your blog. I am a studying photography and wanted to know if you need a photographer. I admire your style and would like to offer my camera skills to you.

My website is http://christinajonesphotography.com

I have references and am a registered business. My website contains samples of my work as well as the means in which to reach me.

Please keep posting your fashion tips and finds. It's an inspiration to us all.