Saturday, January 12, 2008

Warehouse Sale Today

I was not very creative this week.
Early in the week (Tuesday and Wednesday) it was in the 60's which was just a tease.
After those beautiful days I felt a little uninspired.
I spend Thursday and Friday in Jeans and My Young Frankenstein hoodie.




The bags on Tuesday were HORRIBLE.
That's why they are pinned back on Wednesday -
I need a round brush ASAP!





Today is the Warehouse bag sale - this month I am going to make an effort to post more of my finds from the day because they are usually pretty remarkable.
Off to shop!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!!! Went to the Warehouse Sale too, got there a lil late(1pm), but was still able to snag a Black wool H&M dress coat, a navy blue leather bomber style jacket, and Herringbone print, short, fall weather type jacket, all in one bag. Got another bag full of here and theres but all worth it! Glad I found ur blog! ;0)

P.S. Everyone was so niiice, when they weren't diggin...

Wendy said...

The last outfit is so chic and very comfortable! And yes, I'd love to learn about your new finds.

Meghann E said...

Nykya, I'd love to see a pic of the bomber jacket, it sounds hot!
If they have one next month we should meet up! I was still there at 1pm lol!

Anonymous said...

...I'll try, my camera skills, nor my digi-cam, are up to par. I'm definitely going to the one in Feb. I'll keep u posted. ;0)