Thursday, February 21, 2008

NYClothing Exchange

I sent this e-mail to my clothing swap mailing list.
It is the next little project I am working on.
I am so excited about it.
If you are in the tr-state area and would like to be on my Clothing Exchange mailing list!
The first swap will be in May.



-----------

Hi Guys!
You are getting this e-mail because you requested to stay on my mailing list after I stepped down as organizer for the NY Clothing Swap Meetup.com group.
That group has since been taken over by a different Meghan, but I just wanted to drop you all a line to let you know that I am here and working on bringing you guys an awesome high end swap/ladies event at the end of May.

I have named my little endeavor The NYClothingExchange. I am a big Fan of Suzanne Agassi’s swaps and am building my model around one of her events. For more info on how her swaps are run please check out
www.clothingswap.org.

Right now I am researching space options. I am looking for a loft space or a bar/lounge with a separate area and a lot of light. If you know of a place please let me know!
The site will be up and running soon, as well as blog that will be updated 2-3 times a week listing other swaps and fun events around the city

Also please let me know if you would like to be removed for this list.

Thanks all for your continued support!

No comments: