Monday, August 11, 2008

Fall '08 Wish List

Not so much color in this wish list -but then again i already own so many colorful basics




The Breakdown:


- A fall romper in black or army green to wear with boots (I may want the fedora as well)
-Converse in all the colors pictured to go with the ones I already have



-Gray skinny jeans

-Star stud earrings (I had a pair of these 2 years ago that broke...must...go...to chinatown...)

-American Apparel Double U neck dress in black and Raspberry for layering with tights and the gray American Apparel hoodie...also to be worn under the blue acid wash V-neck t-shirt or with the lovely bandeau tube bras I am secretly obsessed with.

-Ever since I laid eyes on Vanessa Hudgens in the High School Musical spread in Elle Magazine I covet studded bracelets...a bunch of them...(Must...steal...from 13 year old sister - HI CLAIRE!)

-A gaudy over-sized cocktail ring

-Multiple chain necklaces in silver

-Over the knee boots in Black and gray

-A black leather (or faux leather) bomber jacket

-That exact pair of Minnetonka Boots

The search begins TOMORROW!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm liking the fall wishlist. Do you have any tips for a newbie when it comes to shopping at thrift shops? What are your favorite places in NYC?

Meghann E said...

Ohhh I am gonna write a whole post dedicated to this...look for that soon...