Sunday, September 9, 2007

The Week in Outfits

Sometime on Wednesday the day became crazier than expected.
My boss got called to do some stage management stuff on the CBS show Fashion Rocks and my co-worker Rachael and I were making due without her. I managed to move an important file on her new Macbook and completely mess up her Entourage - So I was back at Radio City Music Hall at 9:00pm sitting at the talent check - I desk finding all her misplaced e-mails - I succeeded and in the process was asked to help with Seat fillers for Thursday nights show. So all was not lost.



Marilyn Monroe T-shirt-Swap
Hudson Jeans-$2.50@ Salvation Army
Scarf-Where house Sale
White Necklace - My grandma!



Thursday I got to work from home until about 4:00pm
So I went to Beacons Closet to sell some clothes, and worked in a pretty little outdoor garden with free Wi-FI



Marc Jacobs Tank-Bag Sale
Forever21 Bermuda's- Brooklyn Swap
Yellow Belt-The Gap


I Than had to look pretty for the show - So I settled on the black dress I wore in August to my Great Aunt and Uncle's Anniversary party - I also discovered the self timer on my camera - SWEET!



Black Dress - ThrftON!




Friday I had to wear my coveted black vest

H&M Black vest-Clothing Swap
White Shirt-$2.99 @ DANICE in the Fulton Mall
YANUK Jeans-$2.50 @ Salvation Army


Saturday I went to the Housing Works Warehouse Sale (fill a bag for $20) and scored a Louis Vuitton! I am 80% sure it is real but will have to post pictures to Purse Blog to be sure.

1 comment:

Frasier said...

Hudson jeans that cheap !Thats a great find